Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Treats

Need some fun or crafty ideas to try out this Tuesday?  I've got you covered!
  • Some adorable nursery decor ideas from Baby Cheapskate.  I really want to try these!
  • Rookie Moms' post on how to make a toddler playlist to help kids unwind before naptime.  I wonder if this would work with a nine month old?
  • Monthly photos to take with baby, again from Rookie Moms.  I'm totally going to do these with our next little-y one.  So cute!
  • A great perspective on how its OK that motherhood is hard sometimes.  My Mom Genes is a great site for lots of reasons, but this particular post really spoke to me.
And just in case you thought I'd forgotten...an adorable picture of the Bink!  I'm not sure why he is praying to the ceiling fan, but he appears to be.


Also for those of you keeping track from Friday's post, I was down a total of 1.2 pounds in my first WW week.  I'll keep you posted on my progress this week! 

    2 comments:

    1. Congrats on the weight loss! and love the picture!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats on being down this week. So proud of you!!!!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails